Monday, December 1, 2014

And so it begins...

Hello new internet friends!

My name is Nicole, and I am 26, a recent transplant to California, and incredibly single after two back-to-back long-term relationships. How long? Well, from the ages of 18-25 (two months shy of 26), I dated only two men, with barely a month between the relationships. Before the age of 18, I didn't have a boyfriend. I know. Let's not talk about that now.

I am navigating the single life and this terrifying world of dating, much to the amusement of my friends and other various loved ones, who all encouraged me to begin blogging about my ridiculous dates. I toyed with the idea for a while, and finally decided, what the hell; so here we are!

My last relationship...well, those are stories for another time. It ended officially, finally, last February, when I still lived in Buffalo. The craziness started there, and has followed me cross-country to Northern California. I don't want to give too much away, but I've had people: tell me I look like their dead ex-girlfriend; go Ghost like Swayze (many times); send the ill-advised and always disgusting dick pic; ask me what I found in their bathroom; and lots of other ridiculous stories.

Besides dating stories, I plan on showing pictures from Tinder of awesome conversations I have with people on Tinder. They're mostly me being a bitch about grammar and spelling, with the occasional asshole/pervert, so prepare for that excitement.

This is really just a quick background/explanation that I will link to in the future if people have questions about the basic reasons 'why' I would start this blog. See above. Well, those; and the potential to turn the blog into a book; and that book into a movie or TV show starring me having lots of simulated sex with incredibly hot actors; and those hot actors would love the simulated sex so much it would turn into real sex on all the piles of money I make off the book/movie/TV show. That's my real motivation; let's be honest.

What else could I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment